Pregnant? You have options. We can help.
Call or text our helpline at 847-596-8055
Pregnancy Care Centers and Residential Programs
Facing an unexpected or difficult pregnancy can feel overwhelming. Aid for Women understands that every women’s situation is different. We provide a confidential and comfortable place to discuss your situation. You will receive the support, information and services you need to understand your options and make a fully-informed decision.
All services are offered FREE OF CHARGE.
Serving Lake County, IL – including Waukegan, Round Lake, North Chicago and Zion
100% FREE SUPPORT AND SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- Pregnancy Tests and Ultrasound Exams
- Confidential Consultations
- Abortion Pill Reversal
- Abortion Pill and Surgical Abortion Information
- Emergency Contraception Information (Morning-After Pill)
- Medical and Community Referrals
- Pregnancy Support Programs
- Residential Programs (Housing Assistance)